The reviews of The Invention of Science keep coming!
Illustration by Julia Suits, The New Yorker cartoonist & author.
Here are links to some of the most interesting or significant (not necessarily the most favourable) reviews and comments.
- A careful, scholarly review from Dr Francis Fallon in The International Journal of Philosophical Studies
- The incomparable Andrea Wulf in the Financial Times
- A critical view from a distinguished historian, Lorraine Daston, in the Guardian
- A lively response from a philosopher of science, Tim Lewens, in the Spectator
- The judicious Philip Ball in Nature
- A delicious recipe (and the source of the illustration), Jag Bhalla in Bigthink
In Further Thoughts there are a couple of replies to reviews.